Sunday, July 17, 2005

Learning Curve(s)

Taking a break from the tedious process of learning how to use this blog, I starting perusing other ones. My goodness there are a lot of attractive gals out there. It starts kicking in my brain how long it's been since I've gotten laid for some reason. I can't believe it's been about 10 months for me. And it was a much longer wait before that. Of course, I can blame my ex-girlfriend for the period of time before that. The one bad breakup I've ever been through, and it had me a bit hateful of the fairer sex. So I stayed away by choice then.

Now I'm in a weird position in life. I took a job that has me training all over the midwest, and it's killed my social life. I was lucky that I was able to visit that ex of mine, because I don't often travel to her state. It is nice to be her "favorite cock", tho. Anytime I head her way, I can indulge in some no strings fun. It's too bad that I can't seem to meet more people like that. The few I knew who were open-minded have all moved away.

Back to my frustrations, while looking at blogs, I saw many lovely women. I truly miss breasts. They're fun to look at, play with, nibble on, etc, etc. Not that other parts aren't fun to nibble on, but I'm much more likely to see breasts in my future than anything else. Skin-tight shirts with no bras and a breeze and Bam! those nipples just pop out. It's one of my few pleasures these days, I tell ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home