Thursday, September 08, 2005

HNT: The eyes have it

I've always been fascinated by eyes. The colors and patterns of the iris are quite beautiful. My eyes are funny in that they change color depending on my mood. They change appropriately, too. Right now, I'm still bummed out over the birthday apathy, so my eyes are a cold steely grey. I wish I could show you the contrast of when I'm in a happy mood. My eyes can be almost a baby blue when I'm really happy. Usually they are more of a sapphire color with lighter accents. I guess for me, the eyes are the gateway to my soul. Good thing I wear glasses or shades most of the time.

I went head over heels for a gal once who had eyes like I had never seen before. Her eyes were a solid chocolate brown. No accents or change in color in the iris at all. It was like looking into two pools of Hershey's. Unfortunately for me she leaned heavily on the lesbian side of bisexual, and I had been the only guy that had interested her in at least 3 years. I had hoped for more but she wasn't interested in more than a fling with a guy. I could never be angry with someone who was totally honest with both herself and me, tho. She moved on to other things, and I still wonder whatever happened to Tracy.

Since I love music, lyrics, and quotes I'll add another one. I shouldn't need to tell you who it's by.

No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger StB said...

Too easy. It's Limp Bizkit!!

Just kidding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home