Thursday, June 29, 2006

I deserve better.

That's the point of this post.

I'm tired of getting overlooked for the wonderful person I am.
I'm tired of meaning so little to so many people.
I'm tired of not being loved.
I'm tired of being so angry at a world that never appreciated shit.
I'm tired of missing/losing opportunities because I'm just not _______ enough. (Whatever the fuck ____ means)
I'm tired of feeling like a second class citizen.
I'm tired of pity.
I'm tired of being ignored.
I'm tired of not being good enough.
I'm tired of being used.
I'm tired of having everything I feel good about stolen from me.
I'm tired.

Sick and fucking tired.

I want to put a bullet through my head, and I still can't do it. I made a promise and I keep telling myself that it will be better someday. Someday will come and people will see what wonderful things they missed. I only think that it will happen after I'm gone, kind of like an artist.

Maybe that's just a delusion. Maybe I just have nothin'. That seems more likely these days. I'm only wanted by the users and abusers out there. I really would like to curl up in a ball and have someone whisper in my ear that they could take all of the pain I feel in my chest away.

But there's nobody here.

Fuck, I really deserve better.

9 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger StB said...

But what are you doing about it?
bitching and moaning won't get you anywhere.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Erik said...

I keep picking myself up and moving on. I don't see what else I can really do. I'm always open for suggestions...

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i thiuyght my klidfe suched.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Kris- I think part of the problem is that I want a few of the people who don't give a fuck to care. I'm famous for falling for gals that don't care, aren't interested, or live too far away. And don't kick my ass. I've been told it's a very cute ass. I'd hate for it to get damaged. *laughs*

DJW- Well, my life is either 1000 times better when I've been drinking, or 1000 times worse...

 
At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ain't that the truth.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Erik-So its their loss, not yours if they can't figure out how good you are. And yah, we all want acceptance and usually by the people who will never give it. I have been there before, with wanting it from someone who won't give it to me.

So I hope your weekend goes better. And remember if you ever are in Cleveland you can come hang us with girls.

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think we were both born under a ladder, during a full moon, etc.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

iyou do desearve 100% better and one day it will come!!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Blonde said...

You need to love and care about yourself. If you truly felt that you deserved better in life, then you wouldn't others bother you.

Only YOU can make your life better. It just doesn't magically happen. If I let what every person/client/family member/jerk off think of me effect me then I would be miserable. I want a good life and deserve it and that is why I have one.

Stop dwelling on what others think and start believing in yourself.

I love you and I feel that I had to tough love you a little here ;). DO NOT do anything harm yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home