Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Is Erik ____ gonna have to choke a bitch?

The cute bartender is free to date again. She won't touch me with a hundred foot pole.

Why? This is why:

Women want a guy who will treat them like shit. They are exciting and are supposedly good in bed. They make them feel like they are alive because they go through the highest of the highs, and slam them into the lowest of the lows. They want to feel like they are a second class citizen. They want someone to take control.

Fuck that. Women do not have a clue what they are missing.

I'm not the best looking guy, but I'm not horrible. I'm getting into better shape every day. And I'm fucking fantastic in bed. I have references dammit.

Women are too fucking proud to realize that the nice, semi-attractive guy is the best one for you. We treat you well. We want you as an equal. We love you for who you are and don't want you to change. Our egos can handle a bit of instruction because we realize that we aren't perfect. We don't expect you to look like a supermodel every day. And even on your bad hair (or whatever) days, we want to love you and even screw you silly.

But apparently to get any, I need to be the guy the liar ex-gf said I am. I need to be the controlling fuck that ruins lives. I need to pay more attention to my friends (or dog as the cute bartender's bf did) than any gf. I must strive to be the biggest cock on the fucking planet because then when "I'm a fucking prick, prick, then you're on top of this." *bonus points*

So what's a guy to do that can make a batch of cookies in the morning, shoot shit up in the afternoon, and screw her silly by night? I can't tell ya since I obviously don't know. It just makes me angry.

Note- Yesterday was by Helmet. Today is a modified quote from a TV show. Take a guess. Or just tell me what's up with women...

8 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

Coming from the girl who up until this dating experience normally dates the jerks, this is kind of nice dating an actual nice guy, though I must admit I would like nice with the brain screwing but I'm being a patient good girl!
You will find a girl who appreciates your niceness and cookie baking skills. It just may not be the bartender until she grows up!!

 
At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get so pissed when a woman who is just a friend says to me "I wish my boyfriend was more like you" WTF!?!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Cosmo- I make a lot more than cookies, it was just on my mind since I had made the cute bartender laugh hysterically shen I told her that she should come to the gun range with my friend and I, but we wouldn't go until I was done making cookies.

DJW- You're preaching to the choir here.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Shug said...

The title comes from The Chapelle Show, the Wayne Brady episode. LOL

Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with us. I guess we just have a tendency to be attracted to guys that we know are losers but somehow think we will be able to change them. Oh yeah, I love you blog by the way.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Kris said...

The Wayne Brady episode was awesome...Lol..one of my favorites.

And from another women's opinion. Most guys themselves have no clue what they want either...they complain they are tired of games, the Barbie doll types and want a real women..but a girl who isnt afraid to be herself, walks into a place with no makeup, and isnt Heidi Klum gets overlooked.

So I guess we are both fucked. And besides..do you really want a girl who couldn't even appreciate all you had to offer in the first place? Wouldnt you want a girl that the first minute you saw her..said damn that is the man for me?! So why settle for anything else?

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Erik said...

Shug- Thanks for dropping by and the praise. Hope to see you around here more if you can handle my ventings. *laughs*

Kris- If I waited for a gal to feel like that right away, I'd still be a virgin. I'm not real showy, and I don't draw that much attention to myself especially in crowds. The rare gal notices me eventaully and says, "Dayum. Erik's a great guy." Then things get fun. Just like beer and whiskey, I'm an acquired taste. A damn fine one, too.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Blonde said...

I don't know the whole story behind the bartender BUT...

as someone who bartended her way through college, I NEVER EVER EVER dated guys that I met at the bar. EVER. There were lots of hot ones and they all wanted a wiff, but I always passed.

Come to Philly.

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Erik said...

I wouldn't be as interested in her if she hadn't shown herself to be a really interesting and intelligent gal. She was always good looking, but that doesn't interest me much since I was thinking about the long run rather than that lil' whiff. Whiffs are for little boys who don't know what they like.

Come to Philly? I certainly am tempted to visit. When do ya want me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home