Thursday, May 04, 2006

...And Justice for all.

When the fuck did I get to be such a whiny bitch?

I know that jack shit has gone on in my life since I left my last job, but when I was reading over my old posts, it seemed like I had something to say back then. These days I cry and whine like someone had removed my nuts and put them in a goddamn jar.

Time for the old/new Erik to come out.

Here's a little story of justice that I was happy to see on the news. A shop owner in Tosa opened his store the other day, and two guys came in to rob it. Shop owner says, "fuck off", and pulls the gun under the counter. Robber #1 takes a bullet to the chest and staggers out of the store. Robber #2 nearly shits his pants and lets himself get taken to the ground. As this happens, the phone rings. The owner of the store answers it and talks to the other gal who works there. He tells her, "Sorry, I can't talk right now, I just shot a guy and am holding another guy at gunpoint until the cops get here."

So, the final tally is one fucker in jail, the other under guard and is in critical condition at the hospital. I love stories when the good guys win.

A quick question, tho. Basically, I've been told by fucking EVERYONE lately that I'm not an attractive guy. According to them, this shouldn't bug me because it's personality that matters, right? I dunno, tho. If people want to start a website to get me a date, I think I have every right to be fucking pissed off, don't you?

Besides, women should be creaming their jeans hoping to get some of this. I mean, all this and I'm good in bed? Hell, I have references and everything. *laughs*

BTW, yesterday's song was Slipknot's "No Life".

4 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

Attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder! Personality definitely is more important to women
Hey, if people want to start a website to find you a date, more power to them. At least they care enough to try!

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Erik said...

I can't figure out if they want to start a website as a joke, or to actually help. Either way, it's still a bit embarassing to me. Not enough to stop them if they are serious about it, tho.

That's ok.. I think I'm swearing off the hunt for women for a while. Let them search for a gem like me for a while.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Erik- I seem to attract the baldies, fatties, shorties or black men...so apparently I am not much to call home about either. So cosmogirl is right..beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have known a lot of guys who were beautiful on the outside but rotten on the inside. Besides the people who are telling you this anyways, are bunch of superifical biatchs anyways. So who cares...and besides you should feel sorry for the person who has enough time on their hands to make a website about you and your dating life.

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Erik said...

Well, right now I have enough time to make a website like that. Heck, it doesn't even take that long. Of course, I am a bit of a computer geek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home