Thursday, April 13, 2006

You know what? There is no Easter bunny.

This Sunday is Easter, and it seems like it has come too early or something this year. Like my mom, I didn't even realize that Easter was upon us until last weekend. Officially I'm Lutheran, but my family has never been big on going to church. I think the last time I went to church for services with the family was when I was 7 or 8. Since Easter snuck up on us this year, we're not even going to have the usual Easter dinner. I've heard more than a few people who are doing the same, too. One family is going to get some hot sliced ham and rolls and that'll be Easter dinner. It's just an odd year...

There's a case here in Milwaukee that's gotten some national airplay thanks to Court TV. Three cops are on trial for beating a guy up at a house party. I won't get into the details of the Jude case, but there was one funny story that came out of it. One gal was on the stand and one of the lawyers was questioning her. They asked her why she was at the party and all that. Then they asked her if she had sex with one of the defendants. Yes. That night? Yes. How about with defendant 2? Yes. That night? Yes. To the best of my knowledge, this is what happened next:

Lawyer: So Ms. ____, you're telling me that you had sex with (defendant 1), and then later had sex with (defendant 2) on the night in question?
Witness: No, it was a the same time.
Court TV Reporter: (sounding shocked) I think the witness has just admitted to having a threesome on national television.

I laughed my ass off on that one for so many reasons.

I went out Tuesday night with a group of people. We meet up every Tuesday so one of the gals suggested calling ourselves the C U Next Tuesday group. The group has some interesting people, but as per usual has more guys than gals. Some of the gals are bi as well. The last two weeks, I haven't even bothered putting a few condoms in my jacket pocket before I go out. I don't see anything happenning there. They are still fun to hang with which is why I keep going out, but it sucks listening to the stories of sexual hijinx that go on in the group and know that I'll probably never get to indulge in them myself.

More stories later...

4 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Dude, I have carried around a chocolate favored condom in my bag for months..its past its expiration date..you must have better luck if you are packing at least a few.

You are not the only who gets to hear about everyone's love lifes..no one even asks me anymore..they know what the answer is...hope you have a great easter weekend..thanks for linking me! What a sweetie!

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Erik said...

I pack a few because I'm just that horny. If I'm going to get laid, I'm going spend all night doing it right. Although I still wonder about why people buy flavored condoms. Maybe I just need a demonstration or something... I wonder how you could have a problem with your love life, too. I wonder a lot.

And thanks for the compliment, but I've been told that I'm more salty than sweet. *laughs*

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Kris said...

I more than a bitch than sweet..so i guess you could call me salty too..or maybe fiesty..or maybe something else differently..who knows?

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Blonde said...

I love the name C U Next Tuesday!

Hope all is well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home