Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My early speechless morning

I'm grumpy, moody, and I can't fall asleep before 4am for some reason. I don't really know why I can't get out of this little rut I'm in at the moment. Suggestions?

I don't really have much to say at all. I didn't do much this weekend other than reading, cleaning, and playing games. Nobody has called in a while, so I haven't called anyone either. Oh well. We had great weather today. I must not have anything on my mind if I'm talking weather here. *shrugs* Just that kind of day...

3 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

You're probably just not falling asleep because your body thinks it's on vacation mode. Don't worry abut it when you need it to go back into a routine it will!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Erik said...

I'm sure it will, I'd just like to be up by 9 or so to get more done during the day, I suppose.

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Erik said...

Drinking heavily tends to keep me up longer. And I don't watch enough TV to bother with cable. I've been breaking out old books of mine. I was reading up on anatomy and organic chemistry today. I'm such a nerd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home