Thursday, March 23, 2006

Whining and bitching

I was thinking of posting something more meaningful, but it hardly seems worth it when I get no comments. I suppose I'm a bit of a post or attention whore, but one reason I do this is to connect with people.

I had an interesting night with the cute bartender and an almost equally attractive friend. The cute one just dyed her hair and is much more smart than the other, but both look delicious. Now someone just needs to talk to them to consider a threesome.

*big sigh*

4 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Blonde said...

Just go for it.

Threesomes just happen, you can't plan it. Um...so I hear.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

I agree with Blonde...don't plan it...just see how it goes!

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger StB said...

Grab a bottle of Jack and start splashing away. They will have to take those wet clothes off eventually

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Blonde- "so I hear," my ass. And those horns are used to keep the halo up, too. ;)

Cosmo- working on it.... I'm going to be watching movies with them soon, so maybe a bottle or two of wine will help loosen things up.

StB- I'd go with Doctor instead of Jack. Because it's sugary, I'd just have to like them clean so they don't get too sticky. *laughs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home