Monday, March 20, 2006

St. Patty's Fallout

And for once, I'm not involved in the drama.

First of all, Wisconsin got their asses handed to them by Arizona. Then the Panthers got their asses handed to them by Florida. No Wisconsin teams left at the big dance, so I have nobody to cheer for anymore. Only amusing thing was Bradley taking on Pitt State yesterday. The whole game the scoreboard read

Brad ##
Pitt ##

I thought it was amusing. I'm a weird guy tho, right?

Now on to the first bit of drama from St. Patty's. My sister T-boned a car on her way to the bar. I'm very happy to say that she doesn't seem to be hurt (although her back is very sore). The lady who she hit was supposedly not drunk, but the officers on the scene said that the collision was not my sister's fault. Good thing, too, since my sister didn't renew her insurance. She's lucky that she has a nice brother that's willing to drive her to work at ungodly early morning hours, too. I should get a medal. At least I get free Starbucks coffee to help wake my ass up. Although I agree with this guy (NSFW: language) about the sizes there.

Speaking of that, I'll be getting a medal for my actions in another bit o' drama from St. Patty's. One of my friends at the bar made the mistake of playing dice when he got in. So not only is he putting away 7 and 7's like he normally does, but he added at least 7 shots of Jameson on top of it. The guy was so bombed he couldn't even stand. I had to help him to the men's room and point him in the right direction otherwise he would've pissed on the wall. Another regular at the bar told me over and over that I was a good friend and that she was going to make me a medal. *laughs* I think she though I was unzipping and aiming for the guy or something. Oh well. It's going to be fun to laugh at that drunk bastard on Wednesday.

Other drama: One of the cops who hang at the bar had a bit of a surprise. His wife showed up as he was chatting occaisionally with his girlfriend while working his way into the pants of another. She was oblivious. I was amazed. I just can't see juggling and lying to women like that. I like my life simple. I also would like to be fucking three lovely women like this guy is, but who am I kidding? I don't hold back on the truth and I seem to have lost the touch I once had. Once had, you ask?

Flash back here to 5 years ago. I was going to school full time, working full time and helping out at another job every weekend for 8-12 hours a day. Somehow in the midst of all this I found time for 4 girls. The amazing thing is that I never lied or held anything back on any of them. Two were friends with benefits, one was a gal who I was head over heels with but knew it wouldn't work out with, and the other was taking lessons from me on sex and how to enjoy it. How I managed all of that, I still do not know.

Sorry about that... had to brag a little. For some reason my sex life goes from feast to famine. No clue why or how that works, tho. I guess I'm not one to do things only halfway. *shrugs*

Final bit of drama. Two black guys wearing sunglasses and hoods came walking in during the day. They looked around quick, walked through the bar to the back door, and kept on going. You could tell they were thinking of robbing the place. The funny thing would have been if they tried. There was 2 county officers, 7 city officers, and the owner of the bar ready to throw down at that moment if any trouble happened. Maybe that's what they saw when they cased the place. I wish there had been a camera pointing their way, tho. The look on their faces were priceless.

Hope y'all had a good one as well. Toss some comments out there and let me know whatcha think.

3 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed when I saw that scoreboard, too. I know what you mean about feast/famine. College was four years of feast. Now I seem to be stuck in the worst famine ever.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Blonde said...

Cops are good cheaters because they are masters of multi tasking and quick thinking. I love cops ;).

Congrats on a drama free weekend!

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Erik said...

I can be a fairly good multitasker and I have a good brain on my shoulders, but I couldn't be a cheater. I just can't pull off lying. The closest I come is when it's other people's business, I just don't talk about it.

I hate this famine crap. I should have a plethora of lovely gals all over my junk, dammit. Because it just that damn good. *grins*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home