Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Additions

First of all, Yes I've sought help in the past. No, it's not helped me one bit other than made me broke. Not trying to be condescending or rude, I'm just saving time explaining after the other day.

Second, the attractive (at least to all the girls at the bar) guy who the group met tonight sent me a message that would've made most gals cry. Here it is. "Between just u and me, will u be my first bi experience?" Sorry man, not bi. Not gay. I've been talking about tits all evening and you think I'm bi? What. The. Fuck?

I get more messages from guys who want to see my cock than gals. Fucking sad to say, too. I do not understand it.

I just do not get people. I don't get pussy either. *laughs*

A sad state of affairs, I tell ya...

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger StB said...

Bwahahahaha! Sorry to laugh but that is scary funny!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Erik said...

I take it as funny myself. The guy's name was Noel, so I tell everyone that a marine named Noel hit on me. *laughs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home