Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hey fuck-ass, get me a beer!

Holy crap, I can't believe it. I went out expecting to have a crappy evening at the bar and that nobody would show again, and I was wonderfully wrong. Three lovely gals to brighten my spirits. I even got to see some delicious looking breasts and nipple rings as well. Not as up close and personal as I might've liked, but great eye candy none the less. Yummy. If only they had been mouth candy. ;)

The great thing is that I saw them all before I got buzzed up, and they looked good before the alcohol hit my brain. I'm probably dreaming that I'll get to play with any of them, but any that do want to play will be peeling themselves from the ceiling after I get through with them. *evil grin* Lots of fun to be had by all.

I've been drinking Guinness all evening, and probably more than I should've. What's a Guinness or 12 when you're having fun, tho? It's all about the fun...

I suppose it shows that I'm a bit on the hammered side, right?

Fuck, now that I'm thinking of it, one lovely gal told me that I should meet her at a local bar, and I've forgotten the name of the place. Crap, Crap, Crap..... oh well, will have to hope I can get it by next tuesday.

Extra bonus points for those of you who can tell me where the title comes from. (great film!)

2 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Blonde said...

Yummy...Guinness.

Nipple rings? Where the hell are you hanging out????

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Erik said...

The east side of Milwaukee. The place was fairly upscale, so I'm fairly sure she would've been the only one there with piercings like that. Of course, I was probably the only guy there with a tongue piercing, too. Some people will surprise ya...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home