Thursday, February 02, 2006

Y'all can blame it all on the alcohol

I'm hammered. I'm blitzed out of my gourd and funny as hell. And no one cares.

I've gotten 2 calls in the last week, both from my boss. I went to the bar and only my best friend showed up. The cute bartender did too, but she's paid to be there and to be nice to me. I tip her well for putting up with my bullshit. Nobody else wants to.

I feel depressions sneaking up and bludgeoning me since I have the strong feeling that nobody really cares about me. I have felt no love in my life and since I'm drunk right now, it makes me just want to cry.

Not that anyone really cares. Sorry, just venting here so I don't curl up in a corner and start pointing my Glock at my head. I'm not really dumb enough to do that, but I feel no love at all, and it hurts like hell. Where is the person to accept me for who I am and give a damn? I miss her.

Bonus points for anyone to recognise the band who used the lyric or any of them in the past few weeks.

3 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! How the hell did I hack into your blog and post this!?! It is scary how this is word for word what I write.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

gotta love a drunk post! hope you had a great time (oh and I've decided not to shut down my blog I may have blogged in haste!)

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Erik said...

Sometimes the drunk post is necessary. I was surprised that I seem so depressed in the post, but I was in a damn good mood when I wrote it. Life viewed through the beer mug is certainly different than without it.

DJW- Maybe we're just some odd genetics experiment that was released into the world, hah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home