Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Reporting from an undisclosed location

Well, I survived a particularly bad go-live the past couple days. Murphy was in effect as the disk that I programmed their labels onto went bad, so I had to make them on the fly and quick. The printer drivers were not playing nice, either. The big one that sent the pharmacist into a huge fit was that she couldn't send electronic claims on one insurance for some reason. Turns out that the Processor control and BIN numbers that I was given were wrong. In laymans terms, they gave me the wrong address and a bad map and I had to guess where the hell I was going and didn't know where I was starting. I could just kill some people at corporate.

I got everything working and a half hour before I was to leave, I finally figured out the electronic claims issue, so walked out of there feeling good. I hopped in the car, drove 4 hours to drop off some printers and then drove the rest of the way to where I was heading in Missouri. I'm looking forward to doing very little (except maybe the ex-gf) tomorrow.

I know this is a short post, but I'm running on 10 hours sleep in 48 hours, have been going for 15 hours today, and want to be semi-well rested for tomorrow. Talk with ya later.

1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger StB said...

Get some sleep. The general will need to lead his troops into the cave for combat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home