Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A question of why

-Why the hell am I hearing the word "gianormous" all over the place in the last two weeks?

-Why do I get a cold feeling when I do online job searches and not get any good results?

-Why am I hung up on how the locals pronounce the name of this town? I call it Be-a-trice, while the people here call it Be-at-trice.

-Why do I feel the need to surrender to a bender even though I know it will only make me even more depressed with the mood I'm in?

-Why don't the muscles in my back relax enough to let me get a full night of sleep?

-Why can't I think of a list of possible gifts to give my sister to help out her Christmas shopping?

-Why do I feel like I'm hanging on by my fingernails right now?

-Why am I making a list of questions for a post?

I have no clue.... maybe that's what I should ask to get for Christmas, a clue.

2 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

Why? Why? Why? Why are you asking so many questions and do the answers really matter??

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Erik said...

I just like to know why, I suppose. It's apparently not a popular question.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home