Thursday, December 08, 2005

HNT Apologies

Normally, I would try to post a HNT today, but I can't think of a good HNT without being fully nekkid. I have an exhibitionist streak a mile wide, but I realize that , A. this is a public blog, and B. most people are not interested in seeing me nekkid. It's too bad, too. Ya don't know what you're missing. The gals particularly should miss all the wonderful things I could do to/with you. ;)

I've thought of putting my baby pictures up, or pics of my tongue ring but everytime I think of it, I feel like it's been done before and it's boring. I could be wrong here. I could also post my body up, but I'm sure the guys reading this would cringe at that. Women can post nekkid pics and other women will cheer them on.... not so for men. Damn double standard.

So I feel a bit limited here. I bare my soul here every day, but have a hard time intruding on the eyes and minds of others. I know there are people who might want to see the good I possess, but there are plently of people who would scream in protest to seeing my junk. I dunno really what to do. My heart says to bare the goods. My brain says to avoid the display. My cock says I need to fuck.

I hate it when I'm so fucking conflicted. Can you tell I'm drinking as I write this? *laughs*

4 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

It's your blog...do whatever the hell you want to. If people don't like it, they can always close the window!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Hey Jo said...

I have to agree. If we don't like the pic, we don't have to look at it.

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger wmy said...

I just found your blog...And I say, go for it sweetie! LOL Seriously, I think we can suffer through it if it will help you with your flasher streak! hahahah

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Erik said...

I suppose I only like to shock friends in good ways. *laughs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home