Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Billboards I'd like to see, Vol. 4

Couldn't we all use one? I know I sure could.

I'm trying to get ready for a rough week and a half. Thursday I head out to northeastern Iowa to train a few people. Normally a trip like this wouldn't be bad at all. Unfortunately for me, I have to do the training on Friday and Saturday. Just what I wanted to do with my weekend is to spend it in Iowa. Worse yet, I have a major training next week. I have to leave for that on Monday which means my weekend is non-existant at this point since Sunday I'll unpack, do laundry, and repack. I'll get in a football game and a beer if I'm lucky, and then I have to crash early to be ready for a morning flight.

Next week I'll be training in Hebron, Nebraska. The closest decent hotel to this place is 40-50 miles away in Beatrice, NE. I'm not used to having a commute that takes an hour. I have to remember to grab a few CD's to take with since I know that there is going to be absolute crap on the radio there. Normally I keep a fair amount of CD's in the car, but since I'm flying, I have to leave most of them at home.

Anyway, doesn't that sound like absolutely wonderful plans?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home