Sunday, December 04, 2005

Billboards I'd like to see, Vol. 2

In honor of the Army vs. Navy game, I thought I'd put this one up. Yeah, Navy might have won this one, but that doesn't mean that we aren't proud of our team.

It also gave me a quick taste of football which I will be devouring tomorrow. Hopefully I can get out early in the day to pick up some items at the grocery store. For some reason I'm in a major cooking mood. I have chicken marinating in a lime and tequila mix that I'll be cooking up for fajitas. I want to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies because I have a sweet tooth right now. I also want to make up some bread. Of course, I need liquid bread as well. My beer supply is a little low at the moment. I think I only have a case or so of assorted bottles in the refridgerator.

I'm an unusual guy, I think. I forgot to take my ADD medication today, so my brain was jumping to all of it's interests. I started with video games, then went to cleaning my Glock, learning more about chemisty, setting up things to cook, and now I'm back at my computer researching WW2 and blogging. Odd connections, eh?

5 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Hey Jo said...

When's dinner?? ... the fajita's sound delish....

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

mmm...lime and tequilla fajita's. Make some margaritas with them and I'm hopping a flight!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Well, normally you'd be too late for dinner. I ate already and they were so very yummy. I was smart to make a second marinade bag, because I knew I'd need another dose of this. Tomorrow night is fajitas again (fresh, not leftovers). I think margaritas could be done as well. I do have a good bottle of tequila I'm working on...

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Blonde said...

GO ARMY! Yes , I froze my tits off but it was worth it.

I would have loved some of those fajitas too. Yummy.

P.S.-- Don't forget your meds today :)

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Nope, didn't forget my meds today. And a good thing, too. I ended up in full "working my ass off" mode today when I wasn't expecting it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home