Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Aftermath

And I'm not talking about Social Studies either.

This is going to be real quick. Fact is, I'm in a lot of pain. My back is messed up in general anyway, but I think it got more damaged in the wipeout yesterday. It's not anything that is going to keep me from doing my job, because I've gone to work in pain and horribly ill before. But I'm going to be useless for anything after that. This is why the post is going to be short. I can't even sit without pain.... luckily I have Tylenol, a decent bed, and a tv at eye level tonight. I dread driving tomorrow, tho.

Speaking of the car, they were finally able to tow the car to me at noon after I called them at 6:30AM. I couldn't go above 60 without the front end shaking like Whitney Houston after her dealer got busted. I need to get it taken care of, but I'm hoping to be able to get it in tomorrow as I train. I just couldn't take sitting on those plastic chairs for an hour or two.

Thanks for your well wishes. Hopefully I'll be able to properly thank you guys tomorrow. Take care and send Demerol, money, and guns.

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

Take some drugs and get some sleep! Don't forget the HOT shower. For some reason it helps!

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Erik said...

I'm too damn stubborn to give up because of a little pain. This can be a good or bad thing, I guess.

Only drugs I have with me is Tylenol. I'd need some prescription strength stuff to take care of what I have right now. Hot showers are a must for me most of the time anyway. I love to stand under a shower that leaves my skin pink all over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home