Friday, November 25, 2005

Idiots on parade

I'm officially working today, and it's great. I had the option to use a vacation day and take the day off, but why would I want to? This is the slowest day of the year and since I'm not in an office (I work from home when I'm not training) I can relax, check email, take one or two calls, and spend most of the day just doing things I want to around the house.

So, I'm starting out my busy day with some blogging. Then I'll clean my bathroom, dust the house, and oil my pistol (I'll leave that to your imagination). Once I have that done, with a few calls thrown in, I'll play games on the computer. I don't want to even try driving today with all of those commerce infused idiots out there.

Now, I know there are supposedly good sales out there today. I don't see how ANY savings would be worth fighting all of those crowds, tho. I dread the idiots in all aspects. They are driving, shopping, dining, and everything else. I'm just going to avoid going out until Sunday hits where I think I'll go to the bar to catch a football game and a few beers.

Monday I will be leaving for Grand Forks, North Dakota. I hope to get a few interesting photos from this trip, since I know someone who just made a trip along the route I took and found some damn funny stuff. I'll be looking for it along my way, because I'm not quite sure some of those tales are true. I'll wait before telling you more, until I have pictures that is. Don't you wish you were me and driving to northeastern ND?

2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

I totally agree with you~ NO SHOPPING WITH THE HOLIDAY FREAKS!! They are scary!

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Erik said...

I'm going to try shopping online for everything this year. I don't want to be kringled at the stores. And I sure as hell don't want to deal with the crowds.

We shall see if it's possible...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home