Wednesday, November 16, 2005

HNT: Sibling Revelry

Here's a pic from last week of myself and my sister. Despite my glasses reflecting the flash back in a way to make me look possessed, this is a fair representation of me. I look fairly relaxed after the five or six Miller Lites that I'd had before this picture was taken. My sister's identity has been protected to save her the embarassment of being associated with me. *laughs*

I like the shirt that I'm wearing here. The shirt says, "It's only kinky the first time." For all of you who have been advising me on improving my image, this is what I look like most of the time. The button up short sleeved shirt over the t-shirt is new to my wardrobe, tho. This is what you guys have to work with, so if you have more and better advice after seeing this, go right ahead with it. I have no clue if this would help or not. I just am fashion impaired, I guess.

I officially need new jeans, tho. Every time I sit or stand, I have to pull up my pants. I guess I'll be dropping the 34 inch waists for 32 inch waists again. Not that I'm complaining...

Final Note: I am up in northern Wisconsin as I'm writing this. I had to drive through the first snowstorm of the year. Since there wasn't a lot of traffic on the road, it was a surprisingly nice drive. The snow is white and hanging off of branches of the trees. I took a few pictures which I hope to share this weekend after I get home. Despite the weather going from early fall to winter in 3 days, the snow still looks quite beautiful to me. I doubt I'll feel the same way by February.

2 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Thanks! Right back atcha

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Blonde said...

Love the shirt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home