Friday, October 28, 2005

How Will I Laugh Tomorrow.../ Fade To Black

Here I sit and watch my world come crumbling down
I cry for help but no one's around
Silently screaming I bang my head against the wall
It seems like no one cares at all

Always an emotion, but how can I explain
Kind of like the scent of a rose
With words I can't explain
The same with my pain
Caught up in emotion
Goes over my head
Sometimes I got to think to myself is this life or death
Am I living or am I dead?

The clock keeps ticking but nothing else seems to change
Problems never solved, just rearranged
And when I think about all the times that I've had
Some were good-Most were bad
I search for personality and I look for things I can not see
Love and peace flash through my mind
Pain and hate are all I find
Find no hope in nothing new
Never had a dream come true
Lies and hate and agony
Thru my eyes that's all I see

If I'm gonna cry
Will you wipe away my tears?
If I'm gonna die
Lord please take away my fear
Before I drown in sorrow
Last thing that I'll say
How will I laugh tommorow, if I can't even smile today?
=====================================================
Life it seems, will fade away
Drifting further every day
Getting lost within myself
Nothing matters no one else

I have lost the will to live
Simply nothing more to give
There is nothing more for me
Need the end to set me free

Things are not what they used to be
Missing one inside of me
Deathly lost, this can't be real
Cannot stand this hell I feel

Emptiness is filing me
To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn
I was me, but now He's gone

No one but me can save myself, but it to late
Now I can't think, think why I should even try?
Yesterday seems as though it never existed
Death Greets me warm, now I will just say good-bye
=====================================================

Note: I'm not dumb enough to try to kill myself. I'm just so fucking tired of being in pain, alone, frustrated, and discarded. Something inside me made me listen to these songs today, and it brought so much pain to the surface that I actually cried. Since the songs say how I feel better than I could, I posted them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home