Monday, October 24, 2005

Leerooooooy Jenkins!

Yep, I'm about to pull a Leeroy here. I am about to jump into the dragon's lair naked, with no strategy, and a 32.33 repeating percent chance of survival at best. The previous trainer who was at this pharmacy found out I had to go back there to fix them sent me an email on what to expect and the first line of the email sums it up. "You poor thing."

This place and my general travel schedule is why I haven't been posting lately. I was up past 2am last night working out the majority of the details for work. The last thing I have to do today is book my hotel and write up my expenses. I have a 6pm flight, so I have time to relax a little before having to bounce off to Wichita.

I have had so little time to myself that I haven't even got to go to the shooting range. I purchased a Glock 21C from the gun show that was in town three weeks ago. I've had time to look it over and purchase some ammunition so I can stretch out the springs on the new magazines. That's about all I've been able to do so far. Things are bad when Erik doesn't even have time to play with his weapons; pun/innuendo intended and sadly true. *sigh*

While I was working yesterday, I did happen to catch the Packer game. The first half gave me just enough hope for a win, and then snatched it all away. I should've known better than to put points on the Packers. Oh well, I have bigger things to worry about right now. I'll try to post when I can as long as this pharmacy doesn't have me putting in 14+ hour days. I'm hoping for a miracle here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home