Wednesday, October 12, 2005

On the road again

I tried to type this in last night at the hotel, but the internet access at the hotel had a very short timeout and wouldn't last long enough for me to type it and them post.

I was in Wausau last night as I did PR visits throughout central Wisconsin. I got a lot of good feedback from customers which was nice. I am trying to pace myself since I have 3 more weeks after this one of being on the road. Friday I will be in Chicago to set up arrangements for the first week of November. Dammit, no Philly for me. Going to Philly could've killed me, tho. *laughs* What a way to go, I'd have to say. (If you don't get it, don't worry... it's an inside joke.)

For those of you interested, here's my schedule for the next few weeks:

Next week- Brookfield, WI and Des Moines, IA
Week 2- Minneapolis, MN
Week 3- Chicago, IL

I know I'm going to be a hurtin' puppy when I get home from Chicago. Being on the road doesn't seem like it would be too bad since I get to be home for the weekends. The reality is that you spend most of the weekend cleaning, doing laundry, doing paperwork, and all those other errands you need to get done but couldn't do since you were away. I'll be lucky to catch the Packer games unless I do my laundry while the game is on.

It looks like I won't even have time to make an appearance at the bar I go to for the halloween party. Usually there are a few scantily clad women there to ogle. I'll just have to imagine cleavage held back by short and tight clothing, I suppose. Maybe I'll win the lottery tonight. On second thought, being the introspective and honorable guy I am, I would probably finish off everything that is scheduled before I quit. I must be sick in the head, wouldn't you agree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home