Friday, October 14, 2005

Learn to fucking drive

I'm jittery as hell right now. I just got back from Chicago and I am so glad to be home. While driving there and back, I lost count of all the times people almost crashed into each other. I saw three accidents happen today, too.

The first one was just past the first set of tolls into Illinois. Some guy in a silver Porche Carrera was whipping around other cars like he was trying to see how close he could cut it. About a hundred years and all the way on the other side of the highway, he misjudged. He tapped the bumper, spun, and smashed into the concrete barrier. I'm sure he was probably ok knowing the safety records of Porches, but his car was truly fucked.

The second one would've been bad if we weren't in the middle of rush hour. We were only going about 25 or so on the freeway. Either someing missed their brake, or something. I heard it happen, but somehow going only 25 the driver rammed the car ahead of him.

The final one happened just before I got home. It was the only collision or near collision I've seen in Wisconsin today. A red pickup ran a red and rammed a white import hard. I think it was a Toyota, but it was hard to tell, with how much damage it recieved. This one happened about 100 feet in front of me. The idiot in the pickup never stopped either.

Fucking idiots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home