Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Talkin' baseball and sex

Catching a small part of the news this morning, I heard about the World Series last night. Scott Podsednik got the game winning HR. I'm glad to hear the guy is doing so well. Before this season he was a Brewer. He's the type of player I like to hear about. He's a pretty humble guy, who has worked his ass off, and has led by example. I honestly think that between him and Ned Yost, they pulled the Brewers out of the nosedive they had been in. Milwaukee baseball would have been dead without the interest that those two brought back to the team.

On a completely different note, I forget how sheltered I used to be and how most of the people in the midwest are. I was waiting in Chicago last night for my plane to Wichita, and I did some people watching and a little eavesdropping. Now I'm not someone who listens in on people on purpose, but I have good ears for quiet sounds and I memorize things without trying. I heard a couple of late 20's early 30's women talking about the men in their lives. Since they were off by themselves and I had my back to them, they seemed to be comfortable enough to talk sex.

If I had not been as tired as I am, or as polite as I generally am, I would've gone over to teach them a few lessons. I can understand that most people don't know much about anatomy, but after they spent five miutes discussing it, I wanted to tell them that it's called sperm, semen, or cum not "his stuff" and muscles causes it to squirt out. I did enjoy the discussion about the size of a guy's "thing". One of the gals assumed that she wasn't into sex much because she never met a guy big enough to make her orgasm, which was when her friends jumped in and told her it didn't have anything to do with size. One even said she looked for guys who were smaller because they tried harder. Luckily they couldn't see me smirking and enjoying listening to them. Here's the thing that surprised me, is that neither of them suggested to their friend to just have the guy go down on her. I have yet to meet a gal who doesn't get off when a guy who is really trying goes down on them. Maybe none of them had any man go down on them. Poor gals...

Soon after I flew off to Wichita, got into my hotel, and after I checked in the gal at the front desk said to me, "Let me know if there anything I can do to make your stay here more enjoyable." I'm sure it was something she said to every guest, but I had a series of very naughty thoughts before I realized she was waiting for a response or for me to walk off. I thanked her and walked off to the elevator. It was then that I realized how different I was from most of the people I met. I enjoyed sex, and was open about it. I learn about it, and pay attention to what other people like or dislike about it. I love to use innuendo that makes many people blush. I wonder why so many people hide their sexual selves even from themself? I suppose that I'm not exactly a normal person, but I'm happy to be that way more often then not.

2 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

Oh that poor girl! You should have spoken up and done that poor girl a favor!

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Erik said...

I'm good at giving advice, but with my lack of social polish sometimes and just coming up out of the blue, I would've seemed even freakier than I normally do. Besides, some people learn only by trying it, and offering to practice would've had them running to airport security.

Good sex samaritans aren't looked upon favorably unless they look like a Clooney or Pitt. Wouldn't you agree? I'm just dead sexy once you get into my head. *laughs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home