Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Comfortably numb

Well, my week at home has now become 2 days at home. I have to be back in Chicago next week Wednesday. The week after that I have to spend two days in Des Moines, and two days in St. Paul. I'm waiting for them to fill up the week after that so I'll be gone for Thanksgiving, too.

I should really stay at this hotel when I come back next week, tho. I could do my Christmas shopping for the admittedly few women in my life at Tiffany's and blow them away on Christmas Day. I like to please people too much sometimes, I think. I need to start being a selfish bastard on occaision... who am I kidding, tho?

I've hit the point of exhaustion that I enjoy compared to the rest of it. I'm deeply weary and sore all over, but I just don't care anymore. My mind is focusing on what I feel I need and want to do, and is quieting the parts that cause any turmoil. I still can't get to sleep any easier, tho. I need to sleep a full day or two to catch up on all the sleep I missed over the last month.

This is the point where I feel like I'm watching TV or something. I'm reacting to what's happenning around me but I'm not in conscious control. I'm more in subconscious control of what's going on, if that makes any sense at all. You'll have to let me know.

For those of you dropping in on HNT, sorry again. Come to Milwaukee with a case of beer this weekend and you can have all of the nekkidness you want. Otherwise, you'll just have to wait until someone takes their thumb off the fast forward button.

2 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger Blonde said...

Chicks love gifts that come in little blue boxes with a white ribbon around them :)

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Erik said...

So I've heard. Too bad the only gals I'd be buying presents for in this area are my mom and my sister.

There are two gals not in my immediate area I was considering getting a little something for, but I'm not sure it would be well recieved by either of them. *shrugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home