Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Booty Call

I'm not sure if I should be flattered, frustrated, both, or something completely different by something that's been going on and off for the past few years. One of my ex-girlfriends who is out of state calls or emails me when she gets horny. Not her current boyfriend, or any other ex boyfriends, but me.

Other than the last girlfriend in my life, I have had very cordial breakups and usually can remain friends with my ex's. This friendship doesn't tend to last much past the next boyfriend, because of the awkward nature of that dynamic, but I do have a couple lifetime friendships because of this. Maybe I do so well because I realize that you can't make someone love you and even if both people love each other, they might not be able to live together. I also don't give in to anger and say hurtful things to my ex's. I still don't understand why things are the way they are, but I try not to be a cock about it.

So, when the one ex-girlfriend calls me out the blue, it isn't too surprising. She was in a good mood and was chatty as hell which is great. Then she started flirting, which certainly feels good to me. It's nice to know that someone wants you. After that, she went to full on horny. While I was driving around taking care of errands, of course. Bad luck on Erik's side means no mutual phone fun for me. Oh well, she had a good time.

Here's what I probably am thinking too much about and should let go, but I'm not letting go quite yet. "Erik, I wish you would come visit again soon. I want to talk with you more often." Seems innocent enough, but it's bugging me. So, I'm going to let you guys comment on what you think and here are a few questions from me to get it all started.

1. Should I stop looking this gift horse in the mouth and just enjoy the fun and frolic that will come from a visit to this gal?

2. Should I go out of my way to visit her? For anyone not paying attention, this is the only gal that's wanted me that I know of in the last 2 years. My last visit was over a year ago, which is far, far too long.

3. Why do I feel so damn frustrated by this situation?

I need answers and suggestions here people. Feel free to post or email comments, suggestions, and any questions you might have.

8 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger StB said...

Go have fun. Life is short.
It sounds like you are looking for something more of a long term committment and that is getting in your way.

If she wants to get it on, bang her gong!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Erik said...

*laughs* No illusions of a long term commitment with this woman. Tried it once, didn't work, so we'll just stay friends with benefits. There is just something that bugs me about the situation, and I can't put my finger on it...

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Erik said...

I guess this is another account of me not being able to explain things well. Maybe this will help explain.... or not.

I'll be getting laid and have a damn good time doing it when I do see her again. Maybe my hesitation comes from the fact that I'm the only guy she knows who won't wreck her current relationship at all. I sometimes feel like she likes that I usually will come running any time she calls as if I'm a pet.

On the other hand, I could be her "favorite cock" as she says. Maybe I'm just confused because I have a woman 600 miles away who wants me in the worst way, and not a single other one on the planet to my knowledge. This probably doesn't make much sense...

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Hey Jo said...

Happy Turkey Day! I say go for it! Maybe try to turn the tables and call her the next time you feel like a little phone fun. See how she responds. That might help you figure out where she is coming from.

Most of the time girls will tell you what they want.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

Go for it...you might as well hace some fun! As long as it's sex without emotions on everyones end...Go for it!

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Erik said...

There's emotion there, but enough reason to realize that it's just a friend thing. Messed up, huh?

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I can't put my finger on it"? Put your finger (and other things) in it!!!! I wish I had this kind of 'problem'!!!!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Erik said...

It's still a problem since she's 600+ miles away and my schedule is full until the end of January. But I'm planning it already...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home