Sunday, December 25, 2005

Happy Hannuramukwanzmas!

Just wishing everyone a Merry Christmas or Yule or whatever other holiday you choose to celebrate. I haven't been able to post lately thanks to constant levels of people around. If there was someone in the room right now, I know I'd get 20 questions on what I'm doing and they'd all want to get the web address. I'm not exactly feeling like sharing all of my sordid thoughts to my relatives. A few of them would be fine, but once someone in the family knows about my blog, then everyone would get sent the address. Not pretty.

Also not pretty is my standing in the football pool. I think I don't have a chance in hell of making the top 3 anymore. I tanked big time just like my Packers. *sigh*

Anyway, I'm going to post before someone discovers me. I might even be able to read a few today if I hurry. Take care and more tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, noone in my family knows about mine. If they did, I would double/triple think everything I wrote wondering what they would think. Come to think about it, that might be a good thing.

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Erik said...

Sometimes it might be good to think about what I'm saying/writing, but I like to write/talk from the heart more. It makes me and sometimes others feel like I'm real. Honest to a fault, but you always know how I feel about things. Thats just me, tho.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home