Monday, December 19, 2005

Speechless

I was reading a few blogs today, and it occurred to me that I'm not commenting on anyone's blog lately. I'm a fairly opinionated person and like to share the odd facts in my head, but lately I just haven't felt the urge. So, for those of you who I read regularly, I apologize. You comment here for fun, and I haven't been sharing in the dialog. I'm sure after too much longer that I'll go back to normal. Wait and see.

My Packers are getting their asses kicked as I should've known before I bet big on this game in the pool. Dammit, if they only had kicked the Raven's ass I'd be doing really good in the pool. After this game, I'll be lucky if I'm #6. Only good thing is that I might be under The Blonde. Not a bad place to be in, I think. I'd still like to be in the top 3 of the pool, tho.

I work tomorrow, and right after the training I'll drive home. It will be a 14+ hour day after all is said and done, but after that I will have the rest of the week off for the most part. I will have paperwork to catch up on, a resume to build, and shopping to do. On Friday, I'm going to pick my little brother up and head to the lake home to spend Christmas with my Dad. I look forward to the fireplace, the peace, and the inevitable conversations fueled by good booze. Maybe my mood will improve for a while and I won't feel so trapped like a rat. I sure hope so.

3 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger WhisKeYGyrL said...

Yes that game was ugly!!! Kinda glad I didnt spend all nite watching it...Did some cleaning and wrapping...Trying to get organized for christmas. Merry Christmas!!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

Ok...have to say it! Hee-hee to the Ravens winning! Come on we need a win this year! This is what, only the third win of the season!

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Hey Jo said...

I went to bed at half time. I couldn't bear to watch the games any longer.

I hope that you enjoy your R & R later this week.

Have a good Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home