Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Slave to the Grind

Back from the insane travel of Christmas to the insane travel and schedule to being back at work. I feel like I'm about a week behind already.

I was at a place until 8pm tonight and have to be back there at 7:30am. I'm already tired and sore. I gotta go try to get some sleep, so there is no post for today. Hopefully tomorrow will end earlier than I expect, so I have the time.

I need naps, nookie, and narcotics.... can anyone hook a brutha up?

4 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Blonde said...

I am in Key West for one day and I have already scored 2 of the 3 N's. The night is young, so I am sure the 3rd will be conquered!

Take care of yourself. Go get some N's and all will be good again!

Happy New Year!

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Erik said...

I'm Jealous with a capital J

1.) 15 hour workday today
2.) still have paperwork
3.) I can't laid even when I have all the time in the world (or if I was the last man on earth, it seems.

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

Awww....poor baby! I'll hook ya up!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Erik said...

What would I get hooked up with?

chuckles evilly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home