Thursday, January 05, 2006

The secret to happiness

This morning, I woke up without having to run off to a training or do anything else, and that felt good. I had time to enjoy breakfast and coffee and watch a little news. I took a nice hot shower that was a little underpowered for my tastes. I like the water to come out in force rather than as a trickle, but I digress.

Then the ex-gf arrived. Her stomach was bugging her, but that's ok. I come down to see her, not just for sex. She still puts a smile on my face. So we talked about all sorts of things and layed down on the bed to snuggle as we talked. I told her that we were wearing too many clothes to snuggle properly, which caused her to laugh. She knows that I'm an outright horny bastard at heart, but also that I'm not going to rip off her clothes because of it. Unless she wants it, of course. I knew that nothing was going to happen because of her stomach, tho.

We stopped and got some lunch, which didn't seem to settle her stomach down any. At least it didn't make it worse. Back at the hotel we went back to to talking while curled up together. There's something about curling up with someone you care about that just melts the stress out of you. This is one of the biggest things I've missed in the last year to year and a half.

She likes to be a bit of a tease, so she rubbed and nibbles on my neck and ear. She's not a cruel tease, tho. If she teases, she plans on pleasing in the near future. So I'm figuring that I'm going to have a late check-out tomorrow morning, which I don't mind in the slightest. Sure, I usually like to be on the road early, but I can put it off for good sex.

Turns out I didn't have to wait that long, tho. Something kicked in, breathing got heavy, and suddenly she was ripping off our clothes. An hour and a half later, we're sweaty and cleaning up so she can get back home before her bf comes home. Neither of us can stop smiling, either.

So, the secret to happiness in my mind? Free time, love, and great sex. I like keeping things simple. :)

6 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Hey Jo said...

Glad to hear that you finally got your third "n" that you were needing ;)

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does she know about your blog?

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Nope, nobody in my "real life" know that I blog. If they ever find it, more power to them, but for now I'm not telling anyone. All I do is to make sure that their identities are impossible to know unless you're a close friend of mine. I like sharing myself, but I don't need to cause an invasion of privacy with anyone else.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

glad to hear you're feeling better....nothing like a little nookie to get ya feeling happy!

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Blonde said...

Finally some NOOKIE!!!!

Now the nap and narcotics are so secondary.

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Narcotics are definately overrated, but the other two are necessary. Now I need a daily fix of both of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home