Monday, January 09, 2006

Most likely TMI

I have been very out of it the past few days. It started off with the trip back home the Missouri. I put off my leaving from just before noon, to almost 7 at night to have a little extra fun since I'm pretty sure that it will be a long, long time until it happens again. The problem with leaving that late means that I got back home at about 4 in the morning on Saturday. I think after that my body said, "Enough!" I probably slept 24 hours on Saturday and Sunday. I needed it, tho. It's amazing what a little extra time spent in bed will do for you. ;)

Back to the title of this post, tho. At the very end of my stay, we were chatting in a local park in the car because it was getting a little chilly. As a last hurrah, we indulged in a little hands-on fun.

Now here's where you need a little background here. The ex-gf's dad is kind of an odd duck. He was the type to listen to one album over and over and over. The album the ex-gf remembers while growing up is a Chuck Berry album. Back to the story...

Now, since I am a bit of a gentleman (hard to believe, right?) I take care of her first, so to speak. When she is all blissed out and has caught her breath again, she returns the favor. And then her cell phone goes off. She has personalized music for everyone on her phone. Her dad's song starts playing. "My Ding-a-ling" by Chuck Berry. Right in the middle of our fun, I have to start singing along, "I want you to play with my ding-a-ling." Sure it ruined the mood a bit, but it was damn funny. I figure that even in the middle of sex, ya gotta keep a sense of humor about you.

I still am chuckling about it today. See ya tomorrow.

5 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger StB said...

That is funny.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Blonde said...

Yeah, Jimmy Buffett and Steely Dan remind me of my dad. If I heard them playing while in the act, I would dry up like the Sahara desert.

Glad that you are getting your ding dong played with anyway :)

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Erik said...

It wasn't a mood killer because it was her dad. The mood was killed because we were lauging our asses off.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Blonde said...

How could anyone still be sexual when thinking of their parents? I am scared of you guys now...HA!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Erik said...

We weren't thinking of her Dad for damn sure. It was that the song came on at just the perfectly ironic moment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home