Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Why can't we sleep forever? I just want to start this over

I'm tired (go figure) and a bit dazed. First of all, I was so wound up from all sorts of things that I didn't get to sleep until 4:30am this morning. Only to wake up at 7am to start my drive to drop off the company car at the regional office. It's been a long day.

It was an odd day overall particularly because my boss wasn't even in the office. I got the last few things done, turned in my car, and got dropped off at the airport. I am now home with no car and no job. I'm looking forward to hopefully getting some serious sleep tonight after I post this, and to the trip to the bar tomorrow night. Since I'm not driving, I'm probably going to get good and drunk. I seriously need it.

Anyway, this is absolute crap for a post, but it's all that the mush that is my brain can put together right now. Tomorrow will have more about the week leading up to today and possibly more. I'm bet yer a'tinglin' with excitement. *laughs*

Sweet dreams.

1 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger StB said...

What a weird feeling,huh. Leaving a job behind and moving off into a new chapter of life.

Hope you job search is going well.

I will raise a drink to you tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home