Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Crazy places, people, and thoughts

The place I'm training is located in a former state mental facility, which definately has a very weird feel to the place. There isn't any bars, but it has that extra thick wire "fencing" inside which shows what kind of patients were housed in that area. The solid brick building and the metal bars on the windows give the place an appearance like a jail, only without the cells. Kinda creepy.

On the way home today, I heard stories of Allito's wife leaving the room crying as her husband was grilled by congressmen. It was on right wing radio, which definately showed. My favorite line from one of those Rush Limbaugh wannabes was that attacking Allito like that was un-American. Now, from what I listened to, it was the Democrats trying to shoot down the Republican's pick in any way they could. Unfair to the guy? Probably. Un-American? Hell no.

And to anyone that wants to place me as a Republican or Democrat, or any other affiliation, can it. If it was a Democrat's appointment to the Supreme Court, the Republicans wouls be just as low and crappy. I hate petty crap like that. But I suppose, it's just politics as usual in the home of sleazy deals that is DC.

On a very side note here, I'm back to being curious about oral sex and me. I've never quite hit the heights receiving a blowjob, but I've always enjoyed how it felt. This is what I'm wondering: Is it just a problem I have in my head or something, or have I just not gotten a good one? What do you think? Questions, comments, suggestions? Offers? *laughs*

5 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger StB said...

Problem in your head, no pun intended, huh?

This confirmation thing is funny because the Dems have nothing on him. So they waste time picking on the little things, posturing their way through the hearing to set forth their agenda.

Just a waste of time.

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Erik said...

The brain is a weird thing sometimes that doesn't let us do what we want. No matter how much fun it would be.

Just about every politician postures and worries about their image. Makes them do and say some really stupid things on a regular basis.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger J. Gambino said...

My instinct is to say you have never gotten a good blowjob. Well, they are all good, let's say you have never gotten a really good one. If you are not tapping me on my shoulder or announcing the impending spoutage, I have not done my job. That has always been and will always be one of my favorite acts, & I know I am good at it. I feel bad for your plight. I wish I could help.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

You may just need to relax and let go. People who have trouble with
"reaching the heights" normally have issues with control and losing it! Sometimes (and this would be a great time) you just need to give up control and stop thinking.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Gambino- Pleased ta meetcha. I wish you could help, too. I have a feeling that you are happily married, tho. Such is life.

Blonde- I do enjoy them (although it has been 3 years since my last one) but never as much as good old fashioned fucking. Sex feels like my cock is getting massaged everywhere. Blowjobs are mostly lips, with a little tongue, back of the mouth, and the occaisional tooth. A lot of empty space, tho.

Cosmo- The control I have no problem with giving up. I wish I could stop thinking, however. Who knows, tho. Maybe since I started taking medication for ADD, I might be able to turn off enough. An experiment might be needed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home