Monday, February 20, 2006

Today is tomorrow and tomorrow, today while yesterday is weaving in and out

I'm back since I'm tryin not to feel so horrible at the moment. I'm still not a particularly happy person right now. I was almost back on track on Saturday since I was busy getting ready to meet a new gal. I figured that I'd just post when I got back because I was fairly sure nothing was going to happen right away. Boy was I right...

Yep, I got stood up. I felt pretty damn humiliated sitting at the bar nursing a few beers waiting for someone who never bothered to call to cancel or anything. I even waited for an hour and a half since I didn't feel the need to wander out into the sub-zero temperatures we had this weekend. I suppose I was still hoping at the end that she'd wander in and I'd be able to salvage the evening. Pretty dumb of me, eh?

I might have posted this link before, but it's fitting right now. On the inside, I feel like the guy right at the end of the animation. Here's the link: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bunny.php

I'm getting back in the habit of working out again, and I'm sore as hell. I barely could climb up the stairs to my apartment after an hour on the eliptical. I'm going to keep going every weekday, tho. I really want to get back in shape, tho. I think I may take a few pictures for some before and after shots. That way I can see how the workouts are shaping me. Maybe I'll share them here.

I'm back to reading blogs again as well, so I'm going to go catch up on all the people that I've been neglecting. See ya soon.

2 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

Glad to see you back and kicking (Even if you're still kicking at yourself). Things will get better. Everybody's blah in the winter and you just went through a major life change with leaving your job. Maybe you're just trying to figure out who you are without the job that took up so much of your time. Don't worry, you'll be fine!

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Erik said...

I think what it was for me, was that work distracted me frojm that void in my life, and now that it's not there, particularly with the lack of sex and valentine's day, I'm reminded of it keenly. I just want to enjoy and have fun again, but there's nobody here with my view on things...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home