Monday, February 13, 2006

FYI

I'm feeling very down and antisocial right now. Valentine's day sucks. Car salesmen suck. The IRS sucks. My old employer sucks. My friends suck. Women? Well, they aren't sucking, and that sucks.

Life sucks right now. I need a beer.

I might not be posting for a couple days again. I just feel like there's nothing to post about since I'm stuck in negative mode. Bonus points for anyone recognising this appropriate lyric;

I will never be young
I will never be loved
I will never be wrong
So I am royally fucked

2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

It's just another day and like a quote I received today, all valentines day stands for is another reason for people to lie to eachother "I love your smile, your face, and your eyes.
Damn, I'm good at
telling lies!"

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Blonde said...

Um...I want to slit my wrists now.

Valentines Day does suck even if you have someone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home