Thursday, March 02, 2006

Bitches love me cuz they know that I can fuck

I don't know why this is, but women see me as they guy that can make them cum or that they can talk to, but not the guy they want to date. I can't explain it. I have two gals who are seriously considering fucking the shit outta me, and one who's thinking about it. The rest don't want to touch me with a ten foot pole.

I don't mind being friends. I don't mind being fuck buddies. Why am I not loved, tho?

I suppose I should shut up. Some guys don't even get considered in the whole getting fucked process. Hell, there are even a few gals from AFF who are thinking about screwing me, but I'm not counting them in my count yet. The thing is, I want to be fucked regularly. However, I want to be loved too. Not even loved in the romantic way. I want someone that wants to curl up with me and hold me. I miss feeling like I'm a special person from a woman. I want them to lay their head on my chest as we lay in bed together. I want to feel close to someone and safe.

Does this make sense to anyone?

Points for anyone who identifies the song lyric in the title.

4 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Well, one of them is leaning that way but an old bf is kinda hanging in the picture which has her defenses up at the moment. The other has her pick of guys, and likes to play around on her terms. Neither seem to want anything more than sex and they both know that the other wants to play, too. No jealousy so far, so if I keep cool and continue to be the good guy that I am, there's a possibility of a threesome. Sounds like fun to me. *grins widely*

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger J. Gambino said...

I believe that would be "Bitches" by Mindless Self Indulgence. What a great name for a band. I am rather partial to "Shut Me Up" myself. Good luck in your quest for love. It is out there, but you ain't going to find it in booty calls. Tried that, didn't work.

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Erik said...

Ding ding ding! Bonus points for Gambino. I also like my coffee black, just like my metal. The video is teh funny, too.

DJW- I wasn't complaining, just typing what's on my mind. Now that I have opportunity and time, I'm making the most of it.

Gambino- It's not all about booty calls, but I need to get my, err... feet.. wet before I get fully into the saddle. I want friends first, friends with benefits next, and if love clobbers me in the meantime, more power to it.

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you weren't complaining. I guess I just wish I had those 'problems'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home