Friday, March 17, 2006

Kiss me, I'm Irish!

After doing some serious drinking on Tuesday and Wednesday, I took today off to watch UW-Milwaukee beat Oklahoma. I almost started drinking during the Marquette game because they were playing so poorly. I held back because after 2 nights of heavy drinking, I was going to need some rest and rehydration.

St. Patrick's day is tomorrow and I am going to be so trashed. I'm going to work out, take my car home, and take a cab to the bar. I'll either catch a ride with someone I know or get a cab back home later.

I want to get to the bar so I can get my corned beef sandwiches ordered and a pint of Guinness put in front of me before the Wisconsin game tomorrow. I haven't decided if I'm going to get there at 11AM and stay until bar close, or something else. 15+ hours of drinking might be a little too much to handle, tho. Depends on how much fun I'm having. Or how many lovely Irish gals would like to sit on my barstool. ;) Taking volunteers here...

Take care everyone. Have a great St. Patty's and stay safe and off the roads if you can.

3 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger StB said...

Have a good one you lush!

Hoist a Guinness for me.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

have fun!!!

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Erik said...

Guinness was hoisted.

Fun was had.

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home