Thursday, April 20, 2006

Dried up, tied, and dead to the world

I haven't been posting lately as you probably can tell. I'm not really wanting to deal with all the shit out in the world right now. I haven't been answering my phone (not that anyone calls me) since last Saturday. I didn't go to my usual bar visits on Tuesday and Wednesday. I haven't even gone to the gym.

I just don't want to come face to face with people that piss me off. I'm angry, frustrated, and agitated. I could deal with friends who want to come over (not that they want to) but that's about it.

I've been gone from the various groups I'm a part of for a week, and only one person has bothered to check up on me. Color me replaceable. Pretty fucking pitiful, eh?

I know what will get me out of this mood. We all know that isn't going to happen, tho.

I have to build up my willpower so I don't kill anyone at the Brewer game on Friday. I promised my mom that I'd go with her. I'm already regretting making that promise, but I always keep my word. I hope it's not a bat giveaway day...

Sorry for the angry post and the long pauses. I probably won't be posting again for a while, but you never know. Miracles could happen. Yeah, right.

8 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how that goes. I once stayed away from my usual bar for a year. In all that time not one person called or came to my house.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger thtgrl said...

chin up. sometimes you need to crawl in your shell-- makes for a different perspective every now and then.

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger J. Gambino said...

Go to the game with Mom. Have a dog with stadium sauce and all will be good again. No bats, Mom is safe.

Confidential to DJW, I did call you in that year you were gone. You never had your machine on or never answered the phone. I gave up after a while.

 
At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kind of hard to be 'confidential' when you post it here, isn't it?

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Erik said...

DJW- The continued similarities are starting to scare me. *chuckles*

That Girl- Thanks for dropping by and reminding me of an appropriate song lyric.

I've felt the hate rise up in me,
Kneel down to clear the stone of leaves,
I wander out where you can't see,
Inside my shell I wait and bleed.

Bonus points for anyone how knows it.

Gambino- Mom is safe anyway. I only want to lash out at all the stupid fucks out there. Same reason I can comment here without getting irked. Gotta love smart people. I wish there were more around me.

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, it is scary!! I read your posts and think Damn, that could be me writing that.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

Honey you really need to do something to get yourself out of this funk! I'm worrying about you!!

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

If you need someone to talk to email me.......csmopolgrl@aol.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home