Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I feel like shit....Deja-vu

Here's the answers to the lyrical montage I threw at everyone last week in case someone cares.

1- "Kill the Rock", Mindless Self Indulgence

2- "Rock Bottom", Eminem

3- "Wise Up! Sucker", Pop Will Eat Itself

I figured that 2 would've been the easy one. The title of the last post came from the chorus of a Bad Religion song.

I like music in my life. It sometimes says the things I'd like to say but don't know how to express it. Music can also be a release or an escape. Other times it just feels good to know that I'm not the only one who feels that way. ST is good for that for me all too often.

Final thought-

I can't remember, I don't understand,
Is it malice that makes you this way?
Carry it with you 'til someone forgives you,
I laugh cuz there's nothing to say.

2 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Kris said...

I am more of a country music fan myself so I didn't recognize any of the lyrics..try throwing some Kenny Chesney out next time...

And as to your comment about being mad as hell about government and politics...I can look no further than my own state of Ohio..who's fucking governor has pretty much screwed us up the ass for the last 8 years....if Blackwell gets elected in the fall..the state is going to the dogs!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Wisconsin is going through the same thing. Our governor, Doyle, is a major ass who vetoes the only good legislation that is coming through the state senate. I can't wait to see him out of office.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home