Thursday, May 18, 2006

I get nervous, perverse, when I see her it's worse.

It was a beautiful day for tailgating this morning. I was in the parking lot with the grill going and open beers by 10AM today. I am even a bit sunburned on my face, although the redness could be partly because I've had a sixer or two. We were eating, joking, tossing around a football (because I don't have a baseball glove anymore), and drinking at a perfect spot in the parking lot. We continued all of the above except the football during the game, as well.

Originally I was going to be an ass and start calling the people I knew who were working to give them game and beverage updates, but I thought that would be a little too cruel. A friend of mine wasn't so nice and was texting people in his office. A lot of people were hating their job today.

I took my mom to both games since Mother's day was last week, and her birthday is next week. She had a blast at both games, and unlike most parents I know, can hang with the boys and fit right in. While we were packing stuff up to go tailgating this morning, I asked her how many beers she wanted. "I'm not drinking today, so bring three for me." Rock on. I love my mom.

Last night, we were down real close to the field. One of my friends was enjoying heckling Dellucci way more than he should've. Maybe because he heard him after his first at bat, or maybe it's because Dellucci didn't get another hit after that. Today we were in the club level right behind the home plate. Club level has padded seats, waiters to get you food and drinks, nicer bathrooms, and a bar that serves drinks until the game is over, unlike the rest of the beer vendors. A great way to watch the game, but I still like the seats up front better.

Good news, the Brew crew prevailed (Sorry, Blonde, but your boys have no staying power). We won last night 8 to 7, and won today 5 to 4. With the win on Tuesday, that makes a clean sweep of the Phillies, all decided by one point. Exciting games to watch.

We were surrounded by a lot of gorgeous women last night, which made me nervous and got me thinking. I tend to either babble a lot around attractive women and make lots of dirty jokes, or get really quiet. I was trying to figure out if it's due to the anxiety, or something else that makes me so goofy. I'm sure it's this quality that makes me the chick magnet that I am. What do you think?

Final joke- Why do women have nipples? So men can be suckers all of their lives.

Bonus points for knowing the song the title comes from. The ladies may send their nude pics to me at the email address on the right. ;)

3 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Blonde said...

Your mom is my kind of woman ;).

I still dislike your Brewers greatly...

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Erik said...

I had to learn somewhere, right?

Don't dis my Brewers. You know the consequences. ;) *laughs*

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Hey Jo said...

It is fun to hang with the folks! I know that we hang with Gambino's folks all the time...and let me tell you, keep the bottle away from her or it never gets back around to anyone else.

Glad you had a great time at the game! I wish we weren't so busy all the time to take in more games.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home