Thursday, June 01, 2006

And only myself to blame

It's been a rough week for me. I've been trying to stay positive through it all. I've been making myself and others laugh. Probably making a complete fool of myself, too. I'm done trying to be happier for a while. I just need to vent. Brace yourself, it may be a bumpy ride.

First of all, I haven't been able to sleep more than 3 hours at a time. I've been catching a nap here and there which is frustrating. I know that I need more sleep. I certainly the time to sleep. I just can't stay asleep, or go back to sleep once I wake up. This is how I've been sleeping since last Wednesday. Frustrating.

Next, by car took some damage apparently in two different incidents in two days. First one damaged my tire, messed up the front end alignment, and dented the oil pan so badly that it needs to be replaced since my engine isn't getting enough oil. Everyone and their fucking brother have been asking me when I hit a curb. I didn't. I don't remember hitting or running over anything. And I haven't driven when I was drinking, either. The damage for this is running around $600-650. I have a $500 deductible, so I'm better off paying for this myself. Incident 2 was done in a parking lot. Someone drove into my passenger side mirror and totally fucked it up. Another $250 in damage which comes right out of my pocket. Just fucking wonderful.

I've been looking for jobs lately. I thought I had one in the bag. A decent job too. Only a small decrease in salary from my last job. Got the call today at the auto shop that they were glad to meet me, but they hired someone else. Now the only other jobs out there that are interested in interviewing me are pharmacy technician jobs. There's nothing wrong with a pharmacy tech job, except that they pay would be only 60% of what I was making. I guess I fucked myself over leaving the last job.

Anyone know someone in Milwaukee looking for an apartment? I just found out that I'll need a new roommate by August 1. I knew two people who were looking last month for a new apartment. Both of them decided to stay where they are even though it's more expensive and a worse apartment because it's too much hastle to move. I have no clue where to look for a new roommate at the moment. At least I have two months before I'd get fucked over there. Something to look forward to.

I'm so disgusted right now that I don't even want to bother with anything. Fuck cleaning. Fuck laundry. Fuck making dinner. Fuck people. Fuck everything.

My luck has gotta change sometime, doesn't it?

5 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger StB said...

Go to craigs list. You can probably find osme freaky girl to live with you.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

stay positive!!! Things will work out!!
Craigs list is definitely an idea for finding a roommate. My brother found one through them!!

 
At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can n ot beleive that someone's life SUCKS more than mine!!!!

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Erik said...

No bidders here, Aleta. I'm looking for someone I can deal with. No smoking, someone who can pay their bills, and can live with me. More in my post tomorrow.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Maybe not today... I just don't give a shit about anything right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home