Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sometimes you just gotta say, "What the fuck."

I need to get out of my rut. I need to have a little fun and screw who might call me on the phone. So as soon as I finish packing, I'm taking a trip. I'm going to go to Missouri and have a lot of fun to improve my mood significantly.

I'll worry about jobs, roommates (or lack thereof), and everything else that's bugging me when I get home. Don't worry, I'm not dumb. My phone will be with me at all times just in case I get that call for the job. I'm just not going to worry about it while I'm down there.

Hope to talk with you soon in a much better mood.

5 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

go have fun!!! relax and don't worry!! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Have fun and stay positive! Just relax and unwind. You gotta sometimes cut loose and stop worrying about everything going on today, because it will still be there tomorrow.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Reenner said...

A recruiter told me once that for every 10K you want to earn it takes one month.....so figure out your wanted salary and go for it!!! Enjoy your time off....I am!!!

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

it's always good to walk away for a bit, come back refreshed and move foward

cheers

:)

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Blonde said...

Have a fabulous break! get your head straight and get some pussy too. That will cure what ails you ;).

Love ya and travel safe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home