Monday, April 28, 2008

Unpause

Long time, no see.

I know, I haven't posted in a long ass time. The reason for the pause? That's how my life has felt the last year or so. I wake up, work, eat, sleep, work out, play computer games, and have an occaisional drink. In all of that time, I haven't felt like there was anything of substance that I felt worthy to share with the world. My life was on pause, and so was my blog.

The reason for coming out of my electronic torpor is that my life may be changing drastically in the next few weeks. I miss travel and the job I picked up sucks balls. When I found that my current boss was blocking my chances at advancing in the company I'm in because I'm the most capable person he has, I decided to look outside and do something for me. Even more drastic for me is that I decided I would open up my search to most of the US rather than deciding I have to stay in Milwaukee.

So it looks like I have a company very interested in me. I'll be flying out to Kansas City in two weeks to meet face to face with them. I'm guessing that since they are paying for me to fly out there, that I pretty much have the job at this point. I hope I do, at least. If I do, I could be moving out of Milwaukee within two months.

Kansas City, here I come...

3 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger pentimento said...

I hope you get the job. Best wishes.

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Omg, You UPDATED! I second that motion. I hope you get the job.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Blonde said...

I wish you the best in your new job search and relocation. Please keep us up to date and stop putting your life on pause. If you do, at least let us know so we don't worry.

Smooches,
B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home