Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'm not crazy

"Sometimes I try to do things and it just doesn't work out the way I wanted to.
I get real frustrated and I try hard to do it and
I take my time and it doesn't work out the way I wanted to.
It's like I concentrate real hard and it doesn't work out.
Everything I do and everything I try never turns out.
It's like I need time to figure these things out
But there's always someone there going
Hey Erik: You know we've been noticing you've been having a lot of problems lately.
You know, maybe you should get away and maybe you should talk about it,
maybe you'll feel a lot betterAnd I go:No it's okay, you know I'll figure it out,
just leave me alone I'll figure it out. You know I'll just work by myself.

And they go:
Well you know if you want to talk about it I'll be here you know and you'll probably feel a lot better if you talk about it.

And I go:
No, I don't want to I'm okay, I'll figure it out myself and they just keep bugging me and they just keep bugging me and it builds up inside and it builds up inside"

With liberties here....

Nobody's been asking me what I feel deep inside. Nobody cares what's deep inside. My phone might as well not be on. My life might as well not exist. I still hope like a fool that something will go my way, but it hasn't.

Anyone know why sex and/or curling up with someone makes life worth living? And the opposite do the, well, opposite?

I know I'm negative right now. But I might as well not exist too. I haven't been called in a month. I haven't been touched in an intimate way in over 6 months. I only matter when I can help, otherwise I might as well not exist. Is it so bad that I want to get someone to care?

Guess so......

Points for the quote...

3 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Erik- Where have you been? I am worried.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Blonde said...

Hope you are well. You haven't posted and you haven't emailed me lately.

Hang in there, buddy :)

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Blonde said...

Where are you....

I am worried.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home