Tuesday, June 17, 2008

If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son...

Where was I? New job in KC? Yeah, that didn't happen. Next few jobs that got into my sights didn't happen either. I don't take disappointment well. I was looking forward to the thought of moving. It's tempting to be able to start with a clean slate. Only problem is that your past has a way of sneaking up and slapping the shit out of you.

So I'm just trying to keep my head down at work so I can possibly get out of this department I'm in now. I can tell that it's affecting my life in seriously negative ways. I just don't even want to get near a phone these days. I have a voicemail on my cell right now that I haven't listened to from Friday. I really don't want to hear anyone else's crap right now. I can't even handle my own.

My nerves are on edge as I'm dancing on the razor trying to get a better deal. I could keep on with the same job and stay on this trail. It would be easy to just get a new apartment (my roommate moves out in a little over a month, so I ended the lease) stay with the same ol' thing, but it sure as hell isn't good for me if my present state is any indication. I keep my hope up trying to for new things in another city and I might end up homeless and/or hopeless. I'm just in the middle of this dark miasma of uncertainty, my doubts and issues swirling around me like a tornado and it only takes one to end my life. No wonder I'm alone.

Then again, I've some fine examples of why it's good to be single lately. Ms. I. Needa Babydaddy, Ms. Cody Pendant, Ms. Diva B. Otch, and that's the just the funny names off the top of my head I can think of at 3am. Yeah, there's probably a perfect woman out there for me somewhere, but I'm not counting on meeting her. My life's complicated enough right now.

...I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one.

43 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Blonde said...

Take care of yourself.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger pentimento said...

I'm sorry you didn't get the job.

I drink therefor I am.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger 相機 said...

女學生自拍色情貼片哈拉色情遊戲網哈啦色情咪咪色情网台灣色情偷拍台灣色情光碟台灣色情妹妹台灣色情小說台灣色情小說站台灣色情影片台灣色情影片免費台灣色情按摩台灣色情文學台灣辣妹色情台灣kiss色情網台灣卡通色情免費看台灣成人色情台灣成人色情自拍影片台灣正妹色情同志色情女明星色情圖片女人色情片女人色情影片幼幼色情dvd弘爺色情網強姦色情網後宮色情後宮色情影片性愛色情性愛成人色情性感美女a片色情性感色情女郎情色小說,色情小說情趣色情小說情人色情圖愛情色情片愛愛色情貼影愛愛免費色情圖片成色情影片幼女色情照片

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger 皮東 said...

路過--你好嗎..很棒的BLOG.........................................

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger 香蕉哥哥 said...

thank you for you to make me learn more,thank you∩0∩

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger 宥軒 said...

高聊天室ut男同聊天同志聊天至聊天室uut男同志聊天av99洪爺影城av99影片亞洲av99影片金瓶梅影片av99影片洪爺avdvd168影片av女優線上免費看av女優論壇av免費情色短片av免費電影av免费电影av亞洲成人區av直播台av直播式av看影片av動畫卡通av專賣店av情色網站排行榜av情色影片免費觀賞av情圖貼av援交妹av免費區AV免費看短片av色貼圖av女優館av片直播辦公室偷情遊戲免費視訊聊天網ut聊天室聊天室

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger v辰原 said...

喜樂的心是健康良藥,憂傷的靈使骨枯乾。........................................

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger 志冠少菁伶義 said...

It is no use crying over spilt milk.......................................................

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger 睿玄 said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical.........................................

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger 裕以 said...

處順境須謹慎,處逆境要忍耐。......................................................

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger BlancaMcleroy1230 said...

謝謝您的分享~感恩唷!!..................................................

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger DeonKilgore220 said...

你要保守你的心,勝過保守一切,因為一生的果效是由心發出 ..................................................

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger 韋于倫成 said...

友誼是生活的調味品,亦是生活的止痛劑. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger 韋于倫成 said...

快樂的微笑是保持生命康健的唯一藥石,它的價值千萬,卻不要花費一文錢..............................

 
At 4:20 AM, Blogger 建霖 said...

不費勞力而得者,唯貧困而已..............................

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger 彥安彥安 said...

唯有穿鞋的人,才知道鞋的哪一處擠腳...............................................................

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Dorath政儒yN_ said...

A good medicine tastes bitter. ..................................................

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger 佩GailBohanan1蓉 said...

Learn wisdom by the follies of others. ............................................................

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger rlkris said...

It is easier to get than to keep it.......................................................

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger 允輝允輝 said...

Many a little makes a mickle...................................................................

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger 曉薇 said...

看看blog放鬆一下,工作累死了....<.................................................................

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger 林怡洋 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。......................................................................

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger 俊坤戴 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。......................................................................

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger 貴寶 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger 玉苓玉苓 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger 婷珊 said...

每次看完你的文章,總是回味許久,要經常發表喔。..................................................................

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger 吳婷婷 said...

要用心經營哦~~祝福你~~
..................................................

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger 婷珊 said...

Poverty tries friends.............................................................

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger 韋以韋以 said...

Cast not the first stone. ..................................................................

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger 茂慧茂慧 said...

困難的不在於新概念,而在於逃避舊有的概念。............................................................

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger 王美妹 said...

寫文章需要心情~~期待你再一次的好文章............................................................

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger 琬安琬安 said...

haha~ funny! thank you for your share~............................................................

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger lisakelley45415 said...

這不過是滑一跤,並不是死掉而爬不起來了。..................................................

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger ToryO_Vis建銘 said...

Judge not of men and things at first sight................................................

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger 凱v胡倫 said...

問聲好~~ 祝福您的blog愈來愈熱鬧!..................................................................

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger 承王蓁 said...

It is easier to get than to keep it.......................................................................

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger 文王廷 said...

說「吃虧就是便宜的人」,多半不是吃虧的人。......................................................................

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger 偉曹琬 said...

你不能左右天氣,但你可以改變心情.................................................................

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger 威吳隆威吳隆威吳隆威吳隆 said...

一個人的際遇在第一次總是最深刻的,有時候甚至會讓人的心變成永遠的絕緣。......................................................................

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger 阿袁袁袁袁華 said...

Quality is better than quantity...................................................................

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger 王辛江淑萍康 said...

來給你加油打氣!!..................................................................

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger 孫邦柔 said...

多譏樓主分享 正野緊係要回啦......................................................

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger 冰微 said...

看後受益良多,謝謝∪ˍ∪......................................................

 

Post a Comment

<< Home