Friday, August 12, 2005

Friday post, Part 1

First of all, this a post at 2 AM after I've been out at the bar. I was noticing that the lovely gals at the bar were attracted to the cops, or the musicians at the bar. What's weird about it, is that I know cops and musicians, and the majority of them, will sleep with anyone, anytime. They will lie their ass off to get laid, and screw you if you have a problem with it.

I know the feeling to want to get laid. Especially from an attractive woman. Heck, there was a MILF on my right who was darn attractive, who was after the cop on her right. The sad part was that she was so horny that she was poking out of her shirt, and the cop on her right (two time divorcee) was pawing at her like a teenager with no idea what to do once she showed any interest. Anyone know what that's about?

I was asked by one of the cute bartenders what was wrong when I was thinking about things and staring off into space. I told her what was on my mind at the time, and thanked her for her concern. "Hey, it's my job" is what she replied. Just her job. Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home