Thursday, July 27, 2006

Pimp my Erik

Today was the big interview. This is what I was wearing to the interview. The picture cuts off atmy head because I was in a bit of a hurry to start driving instead of fooling around with the camera. So, what do you think?

I think everything went well today, but they still have two other people to talk to before they make a decision, so I get to wait. Again.

The only thing that bothered me with how I looked was that I wasn't wearing glasses today. I think glasses make me appear even smarter than normal, which isn't a bad thing for an interview. I wasn't wearing them because yesterday I broke them. Was moving stuff around for a friend and because it was hot, I set them down on a monitor stand. When the stand got bumped, the glasses fell off it. Then the stand fell over right on top of it with a sickening crunch. Just what I need, more expenses.

Anyway, I still have more moving to do at my and my brother's house, so time to put on my civilian clothes and get to work. Talk to you later.

8 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Looking pretty sharp in that suit. I would hire you in a minute! I am keeping my fingers crosed for you.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Blonde said...

Looking good, baby.

I would hire you!

Keep me updated on your employment successd!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Erik said...

Aleta- I don't know what it would be with men and glasses either. Last pair I broke was when I was 8 and playing football. Maybe I'm just smarter than the average bear? Or just a little more careful...

Blonde and Kris- Awww, thanks you two, but I know you're just saying that to get me in bed. *laughs*

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

LOOKING GOOD!!! KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED ON THE "YOUR HIRED!" STATEMENT YOU'LL BE HEARING SOON!!

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Shug said...

I like the suit. It's sexy! I really hope you get the job.

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think ANYONE looks good in a suit--it just looks SO unnatural!!!!

As a person who wears glasses, I AM OFFENDED by that comment. Maybe when I go for my next job interview I'll show up in a wheelchair. It'll make me look more deserving. Or maybe like Kramer, I'll wear an eye-patch!!!!

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Erik - Yes I am.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Hey Jo said...

The suit looks good! I like colored shirts under a dark suit. White is for funerals. Good luck.

Also, three words..... laser eye surgery. It was the best thing I have ever done. I would highly recommend!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home