Friday, July 21, 2006

On the move


I thought this one pretty much covers they way I feel some days. I'm all happy and am trying to enjoy what I have. Then I see everyone else and it reminds me of what I really want. Oh well, just thought I'd share.

It's really been a strenuous week for me. First I visited the ex and had quite a workout there. Then I played airsoft and ran all over the 65 acre field in the heat. Yesterday, I moved my sister out of the apartment. Most of it wasn't too bad, but some of the furniture was a pain. It figures that the biggest, bulkiest, and heaviest pieces of furniture had to go to the second floor of her boyfriend's house.

I didn't mind the lifting and all of that. I didn't mind the temperature too much either since the sun wasn't out much. The humidity was a killer, tho. I sweated through my t-shirt in record time. Since I was wearing a crappy white t-shirt that was quickly soaked with sweat, everyone felt the need to comment about my tattoos. I know people don't see my tattoos very often since they are on my chest and upper arms (all the better to hide them when I have to), but they don't have to turn into the conversation piece of the day. Particularly when they stop moving to talk about my tattoos. Worse yet, don't start talking to me about them as I'm trying to maneuver half of a sectional couch up a flight of stairs.

Anyway, that's all I got at the moment. I gotta go suit shopping. Now where to go...

5 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Dress up nice in a suit, and the ladies will certainly be using you as a conversational piece...RaaRrr

 
At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if it takes wearing a suit to attract 'the women', then those are the women I DO NOT want to attract!!!!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

GOOD LUCK ON THE JOB INTERVIEW!!!!

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Kris said...

djw- then you do not want to attract me.

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

probably not, if you think 'clothes make the man'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home