Monday, July 31, 2006

On hold but not by choice

Just a quick post to let you know that I'll be gone a few days. I was informed a few hours ago that Internet service under my old roommate was being cut off on the 31st. The new roommate scheduled new service to be installed on Thursday. Lovely.

I'd tell you about my weekend while I have the chance, but it's 3AM I just got home and I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open.

Hopefully I'll be able to post when I get up. Otherwise you'll just have to call or drop by if you want to talk. *laughs*

Scary thing is, that actually made me laugh. I must really need the sleep. Take care and have some fun dreams.

2 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Take care babe! See ya in a few! Want to hear about your weekend.

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

waiting for your return......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home